Membership Options At Queens Park Golf Club
Fees run 1st March pro rata
- DIRECT DEBITS– Please Note: This is not monthly membership it is a 12 month contract that is an agreement to pay the annual fee by instalments. (Should a member cancel the Direct Debit before the full fees are paid then he/she will be liable for the balance in full).
- Seniors age – 55 and above
- Current green fee payable for each competition
- 5 day membership does not include bank holidays.
- Juniors may play anytime that a tee time is available 7 days a week but cannot book a tee time in advance.
- Juniors under 12 must be accompanied on the course by and adult member or person holding a full green fee.
- This fee does not include the club competition membership of £80.
- Club fees payable directly to the members club
- Being a life member of Queens Park entitles you to 40 years membership at Queens Park and no other Golf Courses in the group
- RM Estates Life Membership entitles you to full membership of any owned golf courses in the RM Estates group
- Only one club can be named as your home club and this must be identified at the time of joining
- £10.00 reduction for members over 60
Join 1st December – 1st March for £90.00
If there are any changes to membership, these will be notified to you with an option to cancel your Direct Debit.